Friday, September 06, 2019

Divya Diamonds Hyderabad

A pioneer in gems and diamonds, Divya Diamonds offers a diverse range of high quality gemstones, each a stunning masterpiece of craftsmanship and elegance, genuine, certified and effective gems.

Located in central market area like Begumpet and KPHB (Kukatpally) of Hyderabad, Divya Diamonds stands as the ultimate in classic gemstones that caters to the high taste level of the sophisticated customers.

We at Divya Diamonds value the sentiments and welfare of our customers more than their investments and maintain the genuineness of the Gems.

History Of Gemstones
The magic of gemstones is woven around myths and legends, countless beliefs and fascinating tales. With a history that is over a million years old, Gemstones timeless beauty and charm endues even to this day.

The significance of its importance can be gauged from the fact that specific gemstones are hailed as Birthstones that correspond with the month of birth. It all started way back in the 15th century, when different gemstones were used for each month to extract the maximum of its healing prowess. Back then, priests and healers in India and certain parts of Asia recognized that gemstones possessed special properties that corresponded to different body types, organs, and diseases and how the stones could heal. Indian Ayurveda was among the earliest to link different gems with each of the ruling planets and this could have formed the basis for gemstones being assigned to each zodiac sign. Today, we see gemstones associated with each sign of the zodiac.

Healing Properties

The Chinese, Asian and the ancient Ayurvedic medicine involve therapies of healing with gemstones. Modern natural health practitioners increasingly use gemstones as part of their healing ritual and according to many people who have got treated by the same, affirm to its effectiveness in healing their ailments.

Certain gemstones have been said to cure diseases and conditions, while others have offered wearers mental, physical, and spiritual benefits. Kings and queens of past and today’s common people, and many leading personalities including celebrities and sportsmen have expressed their beliefs in the healing power of gemstones.

Healing properties

The Chinese, Asian and the ancient Ayurvedic medicine involve therapies of healing with gemstones. Modern natural health practitioners increasingly use gemstones as part of their healing ritual and according to many people who have got treated by the same, affirm to its effectiveness in healing their ailments.

Certain gemstones have been said to cure diseases and conditions, while others have offered wearers mental, psychic, or spiritual benefits. Kings and queens of yore and past and today’s common people, and many leading personalities including celebrities and sportsmen have expressed their beliefs in the healing power of gemstones.

Our Gemstones Features
Genuine: Divya Diamonds takes utmost care in providing customers, original and genuine gems by procuring directly from various popular mines, worldwide with the help of our internationally qualified gemologists

Effective: We are assorting effective gemstone .with the help of our full pledged gem testing lab equipments .Effectiveness of the gemstone depends on 4 ‘C’s i’e 4 carats.

Certificate: We provide genuine and effective gemstones supplemented by an authenticated International Standard Lab certificate. Every gemstone is purified in a scientific as well as spiritual way before being given to the customer.

Energized: We are energizing the gemstone with the help of “Pancha Ratna Pyramid Quartz’s Stick “ and are supplying it to our customers, as our interest lies in the optimum benefit of the customers by wearing the energized gemstone from Divya Diamonds.

Purified: We are purifying the Gem Stone before handing it over to the customer in a spiritual way like “Gangajala Shuddi” etc.


Mahendra Babu

BEGUMPET (Corporate Office)
Divya Diamonds,
1-10-9/2 Adj. Airport Flyover,
Begumpet Main Road,
Hyderabad - 500 016.
Phone : +91 - 40 - 27766776/9
Mobile : +91 - 98664 66499


KPHB (Kukatpally)
MIG-347, KPHB Main Road
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 072.
Phone : +91 - 40 - 23055678
Mobile : +91 - 93910 11955

Dubai
DIVYA DIAMONDS L.L.C.
Post Box: 51305,
Meena Bazar - AL Fahidi Street,
Shop No.5, Bur - Dubai,
DUBAI - U.A.E.
Phone : +971 4 3557879
Mobile : 055 - 6212290
             055 - 56212290

INTERNATIONAL: +91 - 988 5000 285
E-mail: divine9gems@gmail.com

Top Links of this Blog

Accupressure I Aadhesive Dealers  I Aluminium Dealers I  Ayurvedic Shops i

Aquarium and pet Shops  I Refac enterprises ac Repair Tirupati  I

Bearing Dealers  I  Band parties   I  Borewells  I Caterers I  Camera Dealers I 

Coaching iCarpet Cealers  I Classifeds  I    Car Decorators  I  Computer Dealers  I

Dry Fruit shops  I  Diagnostics I  Earth Movers I Fertility Clinics I  

Document Writers in Telangana AP I Electrical shops  I  Mokshaa  lights

 Instagram I  Lights dealets Tirupati I   Handicrafts  i  Hardware Shops  I

 Home appliances I Human hair exporters  I  Homeopathy Sops  I

kalyana Mandapams  I Jewellers  I lab equipment  I Leather goods I

Mithai Shops I  ladies tailors  I   Optical shops I Paint Shops  I  

Packers and Movers  I  Perfume shops  IRealtors  I  Saree Shops  I Sports Goods  i 

Secret styles I Stationary shops I   Tarpaulin Dealers  I   Taxi Services  I

Trolley Wheels   I   Used Cars  I Web Design companies  I Water purifiers  I

Top builders property developers in south America

Top Builders of asia   I Top Builders and Developers in India

Top Builders in Coimbatore I Top builders and developers in Bangalore I 

Top Builders in Mumbai I  Top Bulders in Chennai  I top Builders in Pune



Top builders in Vizag I Top builders and realtors  in tirupati  I Top Builders in Nellore


Top Builderas in Anantapur I Top Builders Kurnool  I Top Builders in Nalgonda


Top Builders in khammam I Top Builders in Vijayawada I Top Builders in Guntur 


 Top Builders in Kadapa I Top Builders in  srikakulam I Top Bulders in Vizianagaram 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best tips to succeed in life

Best tps for Gardening  I Tips for best handwriting skilss  I  Tips for weight Loss

Survival skills tips   I   Body Building I   Dacing and Singing Tips   I   SEO Tips    

Tips to improve  English Grammer  !  Tips for better Life  I  Business Devpt Tips 

Great english Movies I  Top 10 Deadliest deceases of world Blogging Tps I  Alex top Ranks

 Top Listings  I  Tips for trusted clisents I   Occations to tweets and post insta story

Top celebs On Instagram !   Top celebs  I   Tips for to become mentally strong 

Photography tips    I  Startup Tips  I Microsoft Word learning tips I  Better ranking tips

Importance of hashtag  I Tips for twitter  and instagram followers  I Tips to write a review









No comments: