Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Top Diagnostic centres and labs in Hyderabad and Secunderabad




Top diagnostic centres and labs in Hyderabad and Secunderabad

1mglabs.com

----------------------
.healthians.com/
-----------------------------------
.medquestdiagnostics.com
-------------------------------------
google maps;

medlinelabs.com/

040 2414 5668
----------------------------------
AZ Diagnostic Laboratory
1st Floor 16-8-910/917, Malakpet, Near Railway Station
Malakpet
Hyderabad, Telangana 500036 India
096184 37708
---------------------------
cytomol.in
Ho.No. 1-1-534, Ground Floor 
Opposite Golconda Chowrastha Post Office Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad-500080
Phone: 040-64532101
Mobile No: +91 9000539445
Email Id: info@cytomol.in
Website: www.cytomol.in
040 2766 9445
-------------

AIG Hospitals

Behind Ramk Towers, Survey No 136/1, Bamboos, 
Phase 2, P Janardhan Reddy Nagar
Plot No 2/3/4/5, Mindspace Road, 
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032, 
 040 4244 4222
------------------------
Prasad Hospital
44-617/12, IDA Nacharam, Nacharam, 
Hyderabad - 500076, Beside Telephone Exchange 
040 2315 2315
---------------------------
Udbhava Multi Speciality Hospitals
Plot No 14, 15, 16 & 17, Main Road, Miyapur, 
Hyderabad - 500049, Nandhi Corporative Society, 
Beside Navya Grand Hotel
072071 55733
------------------------
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre 25 centres
Door No 3-6-16 & 17, Street No 19, Himayat Nagar, 
Hyderabad - 500029, Opposite Tanishq Jewellers 
-------------------------
Pluspin Healthcare
Vindhya-C4 Building, 3rd Floor, IIIT Hyderabad Road, 
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032, IIIT Hyderabad 
070327 03434

Top Links of this Blog

Accupressure I Aadhesive Dealers  I Aluminium Dealers I  Ayurvedic Shops i

Aquarium and pet Shops  I Refac enterprises ac Repair Tirupati  I

Bearing Dealers  I  Band parties   I  Borewells  I Caterers I  Camera Dealers I 

Coaching iCarpet Cealers  I Classifeds  I    Car Decorators  I  Computer Dealers  I

Dry Fruit shops  I  Diagnostics I  Earth Movers I Fertility Clinics I  

Document Writers in Telangana AP I Electrical shops  I  Mokshaa  lights

 Instagram I  Lights dealets Tirupati I   Handicrafts  i  Hardware Shops  I

 Home appliances I Human hair exporters  I  Homeopathy Sops  I

kalyana Mandapams  I Jewellers  I lab equipment  I Leather goods I

Mithai Shops I  ladies tailors  I   Optical shops I Paint Shops  I  

Packers and Movers  I  Perfume shops  IRealtors  I  Saree Shops  I Sports Goods  i 

Secret styles I Stationary shops I   Tarpaulin Dealers  I   Taxi Services  I


Trolley Wheels   I   Used Cars  I Web Design companies  I Water purifiers  I



Top builders property developers in south America

Top Builders of asia   I Top Builders and Developers in India

Top Builders in Coimbatore I Top builders and developers in Bangalore I 

Top Builders in Mumbai I  Top Bulders in Chennai  I top Builders in Pune



Top builders in Vizag I Top builders and realtors  in tirupati  I Top Builders in Nellore


Top Builderas in Anantapur I Top Builders Kurnool  I Top Builders in Nalgonda


Top Builders in khammam I Top Builders in Vijayawada I Top Builders in Guntur 


 Top Builders in Kadapa I Top Builders in  srikakulam I Top Bulders in Vizianagaram 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best tips to succeed in life

Best tps for Gardening  I Tips for best handwriting skilss  I  Tips for weight Loss

Survival skills tips   I   Body Building I   Dacing and Singing Tips   I   SEO Tips    

Tips to improve  English Grammer  !  Tips for better Life  I  Business Devpt Tips 

Great english Movies I  Top 10 Deadliest deceases of world Blogging Tps I  Alex top Ranks

 Top Listings  I  Tips for trusted clisents I   Occations to tweets and post insta story

Top celebs On Instagram !   Top celebs  I   Tips for to become mentally strong 

Photography tips    I  Startup Tips  I Microsoft Word learning tips I  Better ranking tips

Importance of hashtag  I Tips for twitter  and instagram followers  I Tips to write a review













4 comments:

Avigna Diagnostics said...

Avigna Diagnostics testing services provide patients accurate and diagnostically meaningful results. To this end strict Quality Control programmes – both Internal and External are incorporated into our laboratory processes.

While no medical testing should be considered routine, Best diagnostic centre boasts of a highly expertised staff that is capable of accurate professional services from the most basic of tests to the most sensitive technical procedures.
Visit Top diagnostic centres in hyderabad

Avigna Diagnostics said...

Great information for those People who are looking for Best pathology lab in Telangana .

We Avigna Diagnostic is proven one of the Diagnostic Centres in Madinaguda with high and advanced laboratory with well trained technician. We provide the test results with an accurate.

Brand Dezire said...

SEO Services in Dubai, Commencing its journey in the year 2022, Brand Dezire embarked on a collaborative odyssey with enterprises, assuming the role of their digital confederate, dedicated to the augmentation of their revenue tributaries. With a global footprint encompassing territories such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, and its central hub nestled in Dubai, Brand Dezire unfurls a comprehensive suite of offerings. These encompass Earned Media, a mosaic of facets spanning SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, Content Conception & Promotion, alongside the realm of Paid Media, which encompasses Paid Search, Social Media Advertising, Native Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, and Amazon Advertising. Complementing these, the enterprise also wields prowess in the domain of Website Development and Design.

DBS India said...

Next Generation Sequencing Providers in India, Diagnostic Biosystems (India), offers state-of-the-art in-vitro diagnostics catering to the anatomic pathology and histology sectors. We engage in direct sales within India and collaborate with international distributors spanning numerous countries globally. Our comprehensive product range encompasses top-tier Primary Antibodies in India, including fluorescent variants (CF488 and FITC conjugated), along with autostainers, chromogens, detection kits, and an array of supplementary components.