The Internet has brought a transformation in many aspects of life.we like
to inform you about latest promotional tool on internet.Twitter is a social
networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets.
Twitter has gained tremendous popularity worldwide.Many companies are already using it to boost brand recognition and increase sales by driving traffic to their sites and stores and interacting with customers.the following uses of twitter are:
To update customers of the company deals.
To offer an alternative customer support.
To get closer to customers.
To react to customers feedback.
To post company news.
To promote the corporate blog.
As Twitter use has exploded, it has become an increasingly important commun
ications tool for organizations of all kinds.
Every business will soon be expected to have A Twitter account.
Here are examples of succesful brands on twitter
here is twitter story: http://business.twitter.com/twitter101/
1. Dell has created a number of Twitter profiles, each meant for different types of deals (e.g. DellOutlet posts recent refurbished Dell computer offers).
2. Starbucks posts new offers and also participates in threaded discussions of these offers with their Twitter-followers.
3. JetBlue offers Twitter-based customer service (notice, they even provide the customer support employee’s name currently on duty).
4. ComCast offers a friendly Twitter customer support; what I personally like about their profile is the real person photo instead of the company logo.
5. TheHomeDepot “moonlights on Twitter to help their customers.”
- To get closer to customers:
6. Via their Twitter profile Southwest Airlines run non-official, entertaining discussions with their customers.
7. Whole Foods Market asks what their clients like to read and watch, recommends new food podcasts and invites them to the company upcoming events.
8. HRBlock runs ask-and-answer sessions with their customers.
To react to customers’ feedback:
10. Popeyes answers their clients’ feedback in an entertaining tone and also updates their Twitter listeners of the current deals and discounts.
- To offer an alternative subscription option:
11. ATTNews updates their Twitter-followers of the news published at the site.
12. Forrester Research posts updates of their site recent discussions.
- To post company news:
13. BreakingPoint posts updates of the company and industry news and also discusses it with their Twitter-listeners.
15. Samsung has created a Twitter account dedicated to mobile phones and posts both the company (US department) and product news there.
- To promote the corporate blog:
16. Kodak Chief Blogger both posts the company blog updates and discusses them with the company customers.
Indian brands on Twitter.
We can promote your company offers Brands on twitter.
Please appoint us as Official tweeter for your company!
Be the first mover lets kick-start your promotions ...email now email@example.com