Monday, January 13, 2020

Sociasl media strategy proposal ; How to conduct SEo and social media audit

Sociasl media strategy proposal ; How to conduct SEo and social  media  audit

Sociasl Media strategy proposal ; How to conduct SEO and Social  media  Audit


we  did a social media audit and came out with following suggestions;


First we need to what are web site goals to decide


lets learn about your audience then develop a content strategy


we need a comprehensive survey competitors


Decide which  Social media channels are right for you


i strogly  consider Instagram;youtube; twitter  facebook 

are main platforms lets  stick to them and fully focus on these;
Drive website traffic, and build brand awareness first;

Producing Diversified Content Types;


It can be  posting  high quality pictures  Videos to Instagram with logo on top and minimum hashtags with good content , posting short tweets to Twitter, and youtube and facebook.


 because there are  most popular social media platforms, you can  post various types of content including blog posts, Blogger;


You can educate your followers directly on social media or by using your accounts to direct interested ones to educational resources such as blog posts, fliers , webinars, and  all your printing materials like  office stationary.

Do More Storytelling & Less Promotion.

Working  with respected and well-connected influencers is a wise idea for several reasons. Two of the main benefits are as follows: It boosts your credibility and it gives you access to a wider audience, both of which can make your social media marketing strategy infinitely more effective.

Linked in;

Marketing on LinkedIn helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.

my other suggestions;


Leverage the Enthusiasm of Loyal Customers.

Asking for reviews on social networks such as Facebook and Google
Encouraging the submission of positive user-generated content, which can then be used in your social media campaigns

Interviewing satisfied customers and sharing their stories on social media

Holding contests and offering incentives, which would motivate people to spread the word about your business on social networks of your choice.
People respond strongly to people. By humanizing your brand on social media, you can make your marketing strategy that much more effective. 

Top 10 Digital marketing trainers  and institutes in Nizamabad  Mahaboobnagar, Warangal,karimnagar,nalgonda vijayawada, vizag, khammam, tirupati 


  Tainers Bio   I   Introduction  I 
  I   Google short url benefits I    


 I Adwords setup  I   Web Site planning and Design Knowledge   I  facebook page creation  


Blog  Writing I  Review writing I  Email Marketing tips  I


  Alexa ranking Tips I  certifications   I  
   Twitter celibrities I   Instagram Brands   I  


 twitter Tips for followers I linkedin tips   I 


Importance of hashtags  I Winning Presentation Tips  I 


Internet growth stats  I  instagarm I    Social media Audit  


Twitter tips for Hotels   I   Backlink Building  Tips  


Best Blog topic topis  I  Alexa top Ranks  I   Best Occations to post a story or tweet I 


 I Active companies on Digital Marketing  I  


K. V. Ramana CEO

3-4-665 narayanaguda Hyderabad
Digital Marketing Consultant.
Cell: 9347107468


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best tps for Gardening  I Tips for best handwriting skilss  I  Tips for weight Loss

Survival skills tips   I   Body Building I   Dacing and Singing Tips   I   SEO Tips    

Tips to improve  English Grammer  !  Tips for better Life  I  Business Devpt Tips 

Great english Movies I  Top 10 Deadliest deceases of world Blogging Tps I  Alex top Ranks

 Top Listings  I  Tips for trusted clisents I   Occations to tweets and post insta story

Top celebs On Instagram !   Top celebs  I   Tips for to become mentally strong 

Photography tips    I  Startup Tips  I Microsoft Word learning tips I  Better ranking tips

Importance of hashtag  I Tips for twitter  and instagram followers  I Tips to write a review

Tips to write a news story I Tips to win friends   I   Film making tips


https://www.prime9news.com/ 11400 pages

https://northcutt.com/tools/free-seo-tools/google-indexed-pages-checker/

3 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks for the info.,keep more sharing..
Digital Marketing Agency In
Bangalore
| Digital
Marketing Services In Bangalore
| Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore | Digital Marketing Services In
Bangalore

Ramanasri Institute said...


Ramanasri IAS is the Best Mathematics Optional Coaching Institute
IAS UPSC Mathematics Optional

wjohncheney said...

Absolutely valuable information that you have written above. I am really impressed with your working. Quite helpful and valuable information.Thank you for sharing.

Regards,
Social media marketing in India