Monday, March 30, 2020

10 Top tips for learning English communication skills at home


10 Top tips for learning English at home
Surround yourself with English. You don't need to be in an English-speaking country to surround yourself with English. 
Make English friends. 
Find study partners. 
Use authentic materials. 
Get online. 
Set yourself realistic goals. 
Listen to real English. 
Find fun ways to learn new words.
9 Tips for Improving Your Communication Skills:
Make communication a priority. 
Simplify and stay on message. 
Engage your listeners or readers. 
Take time to respond. 
Make sure you are understood. 
Develop your listening skills, too. 
Body language is important. 
Maintain eye contact.
Use a strong and confident voice. 
Use good pacing. 

Best tps for Gardening  I Tips for best handwriting skilss  I  Tips for weight Loss

Survival skills tips   I   Body Building I   Dacing and Singing Tips   I   SEO Tips    

Tips to improve  English Grammer  !  Tips for better Life  I  Business Devpt Tips 

Great english Movies I  Top 10 Deadliest deceases of world I Blogging TpsAlex top Ranks

 Top Listings Tips for trusted clisents Occations to tweets and post insta story

Top celebs On Instagram !   Top celebs  I   Tips for to become mentally strong 

Photography tips    I  Startup Tips  I Microsoft Word learning tips I  Better ranking tips

Importance of hashtag  I Tips for twitter  and instagram followers  I Tips to write a review

Tips to write a news story I Tips to win friends   I   Film making tips

No comments: