Thursday, February 13, 2020

Top Builders developers in in Europe


Europe’s top 10 largest real estate Developers Builders 




10 | LEG Immobilien AG


Headquartered in Dusseldorf, LEG Immobilien AG is Germany’s largest real estate developer, according to Forbes. The company reported a net revenue of $958mn in 2017, holds $12.41bn in assets and achieved $1.04bn in profits - a 4.26% increase year-over-year. According to the Financial Times, the majority of LEG Immobilien’s portfolio is located in the North Rhine Westphalia region of Germany. It is comprised of diversified assets, ranging from urban apartments to rural housing complexes, and contains parcels of undeveloped land estate developers


LEG Immobilien AG

SEGRO Plc
Lundbergs AB
British Land
Aroundtown Properties
Foncière des Régions
Klepierre SA

Gecina SA

Germany. 
Norway. 
Austria. .
France. 
Belgium. 
Netherlands.
Sweden. With money per capita of $33,378, Sweden has a GDP of $538 billion.
Denmark.. Sweden's neighbor to the south is Denmark, with $33,335 per capita.

-------------------------------





Switzerland
Projects for HUF HAUS Southern Switzerland & Italy
Create the wooden house of your dreams, designed and built for you, tailored to your desires: everything included, with guaranteed delivery times, and the highest quality without compromise. Any request can be satisfied: the exclusive interlocking frame construction system (Fachwerkhaus, or half-timbered house), offers solid, spacious and flexible, and lightweight architecture

----------------------------------------------
Top Builders of asia   I Top Builders and Developers in India

Top Builders in Coimbatore I Top builders and developers in Bangalore I 

Top Builders in Mumbai I  Top Bulders in Chennai  I top Builders in Pune



Top builders in Vizag I Top builders and realtors  in tirupati  I Top Builders in Nellore


Top Builderas in Anantapur I Top Builders Kurnool  I Top Builders in Nalgonda


Top Builders in khammam I Top Builders in Vijayawada I Top Builders in Guntur 


 Top Builders in Kadapa I Top Builders in  srikakulam I Top Bulders in Vizianagaram 









---------------------------------

No comments: